Connecting lines, 2010
Connecting lines [electronic resource] : artists talk about drawing.
- Additional Title(s):
Artists talk about drawing
- London : National Life Stories in association with British Library, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 2 CD-ROM : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 38Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- The recorded interview extracts have been edited from an oral history collection, Artists' Lives, and compiled by Cathy Courtney and narrated by Mel Gooding.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists, British.Drawing.Oral history.