How I became a sportsman : being early reminiscences of a veteran sportsman / by "Avon" ; with illustrations by Vereker M. Hamilton.
- New edition.
- London : Chapman and Hall, Limited, 1888.
London ; Bungay, Suffolk : Richard Clay & Sons ...
- Physical Description:
- 206 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK185 .A96 1888Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- English catalogue of books, volume 4, page 285
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1888.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.