The Essex foxhounds : with notes upon hunting in Essex / by Richard Francis Ball & Tresham Gilbey.
- London : Published for the authors, at the office of "Baily's Magazine of Sports and Postimes," Vinton & Co., Limited, 9, New Bridge Street, E.C., 1896.
- Physical Description:
- xv,  384 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF429.F6 B35 1896+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
List of subscribers: pages [xii]-xv.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red quarter leather and red cloth. Inscribed: William A. Ball from his loving wife-Christiana 1895.
- Subject Terms:
- Ball, Christiana -- Presentation inscription to William A. Ball.Ball, William A. -- Presentation inscription Christiana Ball.Fox hunting -- England -- Essex Country.Foxhounds.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1896.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.