Jockeys' Association of Great Britain, The Benson and Hedges book of racing colours , 1973
- The Benson and Hedges book of racing colours / Jockeys' Association of Great Britain ; with an introduction by Sir Randle Feilden.
- [Newbury] (Great Shefford, Newbury, Berks.) : Jockeys' Association of Great Britain, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- iii-xxii, 340 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. (chiefly col.) ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 240Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Also available in a limited ed. of 1000 numbered copies, signed by Lord Oaksey and Lester Piggott.
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Brown morocco; gold lettering and gold image of jockey on front cover and spine, "P.M." stamped in gold on front cover, all edges gilt. Color plates, plate, xerox copy of foreword with reference to Paul Mellon inserted inside front cover. Number 497 of a deluxe edition limited to 1,000 copies, signed by Lord Oaksey and Lester Piggott. Spine height: 12 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse-racing -- Great Britain.Racehorses Owners Colours Racing colours Great Britain. Illustrations
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.