The hunting-field / by Harry Hieover, author of "The Stud," "Practical horsemanship," etc. etc.
- London : Printed for Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, Paternoster-Row, 1850.
London : Spottiswoodes and Shaw, New-Street-Square
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 221, , 32 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK285 .H54 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Steel engravings by Edward Hacker; after Harry Hieover
Printer's statement from title page verso.
Publisher's advertisements: pages - and 32 pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red quarter morocco and green cloth; binder's label of Remnant & Edmonds, London. Publisher's advertisements afixed inside front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Steel engravings -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.