Hieover, Harry, 1796-1859, A treatise on the proper condition for all horses , 1852
A treatise on the proper condition for all horses / by Harry Hieover.
- Second edition.
- London : T.C. Newby, 30, Welbeck Street, Cavendish Square, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 204,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285 .B56 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Harry Hieover is the pseudonym of Charles Bindley.
Lithographs by Augustus Butler.
Printed by J. Billing, Woking, Sussex.
Fox, C.G. The Fairman Rogers Coll. on the horse and equitation, 117
Huth, F.H. Works on horses and equitation, 183
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original gilt-stamped quarter red roan and green cloth. Armorial bookplate: Reginald Bernhard Loder.
- Subject Terms:
- Billing, J. -- Printer.Horses -- Training.Horses.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1852.Loder, Reginald Bernhard -- Bookplate.Newby, T.C. -- Publisher.
- Publishers' advertisements.
Armorial Bookplates (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.