The Derby and St. Leger chart / compiled by F.E. Birch, Secretary of The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association.
- London : J.A. Allen & Co., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : chart ; 48 x 73 cm, folded to 25 x 18 cm and  pages ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF293.T5 B57 1951+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This chart shows all winners of the St. Leger and the Derby in tail-male descent to 1951."
Accompanied by an index,  pages.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed gray wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Derby (Horse race)Horses -- Pedigrees.J.A. Allen & Co. -- Publisher.Race horses.St. Leger (Horse race : England)Thoroughbred horse.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.