Birch, John, Examples of stables, hunting-boxes, kennels, racing establishments, &c. , MDCCCXCII 
- Examples of stables, hunting-boxes, kennels, racing establishments, &c. / by John Birch, architect ; author of "Designs for labourers' cottages," to which was awarded the medal and premium of the Society of Arts, "Country architecture, "Stables and country mansions," "Picturesque lodges," "Concrete buildings for landed estates," etc.
- [Edinburgh and London] : William Blackwood and Sons, Edinburgh and London, MDCCCXCII 
- Physical Description:
- 64 p., 30 (i.e. 32) leaves of plates (2 folded) : ill. (lithographs) ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA8340 .B57 1892Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Examples of stables &c.
Contains plates numbered 1-30, plus 9A and 16A.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped green cloth. Inscribed: To H.W. Woodason, with compliments of William F. Crawley.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Crawley, William F. -- Pres. insc. from H.W. Woodason.Farm buildings -- Designs and plans.Kennels -- Designs and plans.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1892.Stables -- Designs and plans.William Blackwood and Sons -- Publisher.Woodason, H. W. -- Pres. insc. to William F. Crawley.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.