Blagg, Charles J, A history of the North Staffordshire hounds and country,, 1902
A history of the North Staffordshire hounds and country, 1825-1902; by C.J. Blagg. With map and illustrations.
- London, S. Low, Marston & Co., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 358 p. front., plates, ports., fold. map, plan. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 275Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Large octavo. Original red cloth; blind stamped on front and back covers, gold lettering on spine, rubbed, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Engraved frontispiece portrait, plates, color folding map. Spine height: 10 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- England -- Staffordshire.Staffordshire (England) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.