Talking with horses : a study of communication between man and horse / H.N. Blake.
- North Pomfret, Vt. : Trafalgar Square Pub., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 172 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 278Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Originally published: London: Souvenir Press, 1975.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Beige wrappers; black/dark green lettering on front cover and spine, photograph on front cover. Plates. Note inside front cover: Lennie & Tim, Christmas '91. Spine height: 8 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Behavior.Human-animal communication.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.