Thinking with horses / by Henry Blake.
- North Pomfret, Vt. : Trafalgar Square Pub., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 199 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 279Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Originally published: London : Souvenir Press, 1977.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Light green wrappers; black and white lettering on front cover and spine, color photograph on front cover. Plates. Spine height: 8 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Animal communication.Horses -- Behavior.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.