The Griffin's aide-de-camp / by Blunt Spurs.
- London : Richard Bentley, New Burlington Street, Publisher in Ordinary to Her Majesty, 1843.
London : Printed by S. & J. Bentley, Wilson, and Fley, Bangor House, Shoe Lane
- Physical Description:
- xii, 274 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285 .B58 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- With wood-engraved illustrations.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark green cloth. Bookplate: Anders Fleisher. Illegible autograph on page [vii].
- Subject Terms:
- Fleisher, Anders -- Bookplate.Horse racing.Horse sports.Horsemanship.
- Wood engravings -- 1843.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.