Breeding your own; how to raise and train colts for pleasure and profit, by Clarence E. Bosworth; illustrated from photographs.
- New York, The Derrydale press [c1939]
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 l., 245 p. incl. front. plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 316Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Twelve hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 463
BAC: British Art Center copy: Buckram-texture white quarter cloth, and buckram-texture blue cloth covers; blue mock-leather paper labels stamped in gilt on front cover and spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page. 21 plates of collotypes, 3 are printed on both sides. Number 393 of 1250 copies. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Breeding.Horses -- Training.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.