The foxhunter's England / by Maj.-Gen. Geoffrey Brooke.
- London : Seeley, Service & Co., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 254,  p. : col. front., ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 346Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: The English Scene Series, Volume IV. Red quarter cloth, and white cloth with red and green woven threads; gold lettering on spine. Tan dust jacket; white lettering on orange spine. Color frontispiece, illustrations. Frontispiece after Lionel Edwards. Text illustrations by Pamela Searight. Spine height: 8 3/8 inches.
Series title in part at head of t.-p.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Hunting -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.