Brooke, Geoffrey Francis Heremon, 1884-, The way of a man with a horse , 1930
- The way of a man with a horse : a practical book on horsemanship / by Geoffrey Brooke ; veterinary notes by Col. Todd & a chapter on pig-sticking by Arthur Brooke ; with over ninety illustrations.
- London : Seeley, Service & Co., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 288 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 349Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
Advertisements on p. .
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Lonsdale Library, Volume I. Tannish-yellow cloth; gold insignia on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge brown. Frontispiece, 95 plates (including frontispiece). Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Diseases.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.