Brown, Kenneth, b. 1868, The Medchester club,, [c1938]
- The Medchester club, by Kenneth Brown; illustrated by W. Smithson Broadhead.
- New York, Derrydale Press [c1938]
- Physical Description:
- 6 p. l., 224 p. front., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 355Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Nine hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 449
BAC: British Art Center copy: Buckram-texture red cloth; black leather labels stamped in gilt on front cover and spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of photolithographs, 1 line-photoengraving on the title-page. Illustrations by W. Smithson Broadhead. Number 879 of 950 copies. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Virginia -- Fiction.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.