Good luck and bad / by Paul Brown.
- [New York] : Charles Scribner's Sons, New York. Charles Scribner's Sons, Ltd., London, 1940.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 31 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF303 .B764 1940+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition is limited to 780 copies of which 750 copies are for sale and 30 are for presentation."--Verso of half-title.
Title page and half-title are illustrated.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 77 of 780, signed by the author. Bound in publisher's original gray cloth.
Observations, reminiscences and pictorial renderings of horses, races, and steeplechasing events around the United States. Each illustration also includes the artist's commentary.
- Subject Terms:
- Charles Scribner's Sons, Ltd. -- Publisher.Horse racing -- Pictorial works.Horse sports.Horses -- Pictorial works.Steeplechasing -- Pictorial works.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1940.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.