Ups and downs / by Paul Brown.
- [New York] ; Charles Scribner's Sons, New York. Charles Scribner's Sons, Ltd., London, 1936.
[London] : Charles Scribner's Sons, New York. Charles Scribner's Sons, Ltd., London, 1936.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 25 x 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF303 .B76 1936+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title page and half-title are illustrated.
Each leaf of illustrations also contains artist's commentary.
"This edition is limited to seven hundred and fifty copies, numbered and signed, for sale and seventy-fve copies for private distribution."--Verso half title.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 437.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 345 of 825 signed copies, including 75 copies for private circulation. Bound in publisher's original pictorial red cloth.
Observations, reminiscences and pictorial renderings of horses, races, and steeplechasing events around the United States.
- Subject Terms:
- Charles Scribner's Sons, Ltd. -- Publisher.Horse racing -- Pictorial works.Horse sports -- Pictorial works.Horses -- Pictorial works.Steeplechasing -- Pictorial works.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1938.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.