History of the English turf, 1904-1930.
- London, Virtue & Co. 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ports. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 368Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 388
BAC: British Art Center copy: 2 volumes. Brown pigskin; pictorial stamping with gold racer on front covers and spines, top edges gilt. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, plates (Vol. I: 62 halftone-photoengravings. Vol II: 66 halftone-photoengravings), newspaper clippings inserted. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.