Browne, T. H, History of the English turf, 1904-1930,, 1931
- History of the English turf, 1904-1930, by Captain T. H. Browne.
- New York, C. Scribner's Sons, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ports. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 369Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Paged continuously.
Printed in Great Britain.
Supplementary to "A history of the English turf", by T. A. Cook.
BAC: British Art Center copy: 2 volumes. Brown pigskin; gold lettering on front cover and spine, gold racecourse scene on front cover, gold horseshoes on spine. Inscribed in Volume I: "Paul/Lover of/great horseflesh/Best regards/Peter Krundler/Christmas 1983".
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.