The Queen and the turf / Mrs. Helen Cathcart.
- [London] : Stanley Paul London, 
- Physical Description:
- 200 p.,  pages of plates : ill., ports. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 446Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from t.p. verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Black cloth; silver lettering on spine. Multicolored dust jacket; black and pink lettering on pictorial spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 5/8 inches. Published at 21s.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Views on horse racing.Horse racing -- Great Britain.Race horses -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.