The woman who wrote Black Beauty: a life of Anna Sewell.
- London, Hodder and Stoughton, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p., 15 plates. illus., facsims., geneal. table, ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 482Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown paper boards; gold lettering on spine. Yellow dust jacket; black lettering on spine. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Novelists, English -- 19th century -- Biography.Sewell, Anna Black beauty.Sewell, Anna, 1820-1878.Sewell, Anna, 1820-1878.Sewell, Mrs. (Mary), 1797-1884.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.