Clark, Bracy, 1771-1860, A description of a new horse shoe which expands to the foot , 1827
A description of a new horse shoe which expands to the foot / invented by Bracy Clark, F.L.S. ...
- Second edition.
- London : Printed for the author, by C. Richards, 100, St. Martin's Lane, Charing Cross, and sold by T. & G. Underwood, Fleet Street, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages, III leaves of plates : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF907 .C53 1827+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- With wood-engraved illustrations.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later blue wrappers. Has bound with it: Testimonies communicated by various person in favor of the expansion shoe. London : Printed for the editor, by C. Richards, 100, St. Martin's Lane, Charing Cross, and sold by T. & G. Underwood, Fleet Street, 1828.
- Subject Terms:
- Hoofs.Horses -- Equipment and supplies.Horseshoes -- Design and construction.Horseshoes.
- Wood engravings -- 1828.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.