Clarke, Charles, 1815?-1870, A box for the season , 1865
- A box for the season : a sporting sketch / by Charles Clarke, author of "Charlie Thornhill."
- Second edition.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 193, Piccadilly, 1865.
Norwich : J. Fletcher, printer
- Physical Description:
- vi, 346 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4453.C44 B69 1864Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from foot of page 346.
BAC: British Art Center cop bound in publisher's original blind-stamped red cloth. Signed in manuscript: C.H. Miles. July, 1869.
- Subject Terms:
- Fiction, English.Fletcher, J. -- Printer.Miles, C. H. -- Autograph.Sports -- Great Britain.
- Wood engravings -- 1865.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.