IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Clarke, Olga Pyne, 1915-, She came of decent people , 1985
She came of decent people / Olga Pyne Clarke.
- London : Pelham Books, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 190 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 501Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy: An autobiography. Brown cloth; gold lettering on spine. Tan and burgundy dust jacket; brown lettering on tan spine. Plates. Spine height: 8 7/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, Olga Pyne, 1915-Gentry -- Ireland -- Biography.Ireland -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.Ireland Social life, 1920-1950 - Personal observations
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.