Collins, George E, History of the Brocklesby hounds, 1700-1901;, 1902
History of the Brocklesby hounds, 1700-1901; by George E. Collins, "Nimrod junior."
- London, S. Low, Marston & Co., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 312 p. front., plates, ports., fold. map (in pocket) 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 523Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title vignette (coat of arms).
Some of the plates accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Octavo. Original red cloth; blind stamped on front and back covers, gold lettering on faded spine, top edge gilt. Photogravure frontispiece, 10 other photogravures and other full page plates, plates, folding map and invoices in pocket inside back cover. Spine height: 10 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- England -- Lincolnshire.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.