Groups of cattle / drawn from nature by T.S. Cooper, 1839.
- Additional Title(s):
T.S. Cooper's Cattle groups from nature
Cattle groups from nature
- London : Published by Ackermann & Co., 96, Strand. Printed at C. Hullmandel's Lithographic Establishment, 49, Great Marlboro' Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 26 leaves of plates : all ill. ; 56 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2011 16Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title, on publisher's gilt-stamped cloth: T.S. Cooper's Cattle groups from nature.
Lithographed throughout, including title page.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 114
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped green quarter morocco and green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann & Co. -- Publisher.Animals in art.Cattle in art.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1839.
YCBA Collections Search
Cooper, Thomas Sidney, 1803-1902, Groups of cattle / drawn from nature by T.S. Cooper, 1839, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.