British racecourses / by B. W. R. Curling ; with illustrations by Lionel Edwards.
- London : H. F. & G. Witherby, 1951.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 147 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 585Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red cloth; gold lettering on spine. Tan dust jacket; red lettering on spine. Color plates. Illustrations by Lionel Edwards. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Racetracks (Horse racing) -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.