Hunt clubs and country clubs in America.
- Boston, Priv. Print. [D.B. Updike, the Merrymount Press] 1928.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 95 p. plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 589Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- J.P. Smith and D.B. Bianchi. Notes on the Merrymount Press. San Francisco, 1975. no. 674.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Reprints from Harper's Magazine & Scribner's Magazine of articles by Caspar W. Whitney and Edward S. Martin. Red cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, untrimmed. Plates. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Country clubs -- United States -- Directories.Fox hunting -- Directories.Hunting -- United States -- Directories.
- Introduction, by F.H. Curtis.--Fox-hunting in the United States, by C.W. Whitney.--Evolution of the country club, by C.W. Whitney.--Country clubs and hunt clubs in America, by E.S. Martin.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.