The modern horse doctor : containing practical observations on the causes, nature, and treatment of disease and lameness in horses : embracing the most recent and approved methods, according to an enlightened system of veterinary therapeutics, for the preservation and restoration of health : with illustrations / by George H. Dadd, M.D. ...
- Boston : Published by John P. Jewett and Company ; Cleveland, Ohio : Jewett, Proctor, and Worthington, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 432 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF951 .D34 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Entered, according to Act of Congress, in the year 1854, by George H. Dadd, M.D., in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the District of Massachusetts."--Title page verso.
"Stereotyped at the Boston Stereotype Foundry."--Title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's dark brown cloth.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Diseases.Veterinary medicine.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.