Dale, T. F. (Thomas Francis), 1858-1923, Polo at home and abroad , 1915
Polo at home and abroad / edited by T.F. Dale.
- London : London & Counties Press Association, 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 345 p. : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1011 .D35 1915+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With contributions by T.F. Dale, Sir Walter Smythe, Thresham Gilbey, Sir Cecil Graham, Capt. Mason, F. Balfour, E.D. Cuming, and Major Egerton Green.
Limited edition of 100 copies.
With 6 plates of color halftone-photoengravings (mounted on linen-texture heavy plate-paper and covered by a guard sheet printed in brown with the title of the illustration), 40 plates of halftone-photoengravings, and 7 plates of heliogravure etchings.
Subscriber's list, page v.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 317
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of 100. Bound in publisher's mock vellum yellowish-white boards. Stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed, white place-marking ribbon.
On the evolution and history of polo.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse sports.London & Counties Press Association -- Publisher.Polo.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1915.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.