British surrealism in context , 2009
- British surrealism in context : a collectors eye : the Sherwin Collection / [text edited by Silvano Levy and Tanja Pirsig-Marshall].
- Leeds : Leeds Museums and Galleries ; 2009.
[Huddersfield : Distributed by Jeremy Mills Pub.], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 223 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768.5.S87 B75 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of the exhibition held at the Leeds Art Gallery, July 20-Nov. 1, 2009.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Leeds -- Private collections -- Exhibitions.Sherwin, Jeffrey -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Sherwin, Ruth -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Surrealism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.