Davis, Charles Noel, A history of the Shanghai Paper Hunt Club, 1863-1930,, 1930
- A history of the Shanghai Paper Hunt Club, 1863-1930, with complete records of hunts, hunt handicaps, steeplechases and point-to-points; by C. Noel Davis ... Illustrated by Edmund Toeg in line and colour; with six maps of the riding country in and around Shanghai and numerous photographs.
- Shanghai, Kelly and Walsh, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 173 p. illus. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 623Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Reddish-pink cloth, faded; gold horseman on front cover, gold lettering on spine, untrimmed. Red dust jacket; black lettering on spine. Illustrations, color plates, plates, folding color plate, folding plate, folding maps. Illustrations by Edmund Toeg. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- China.Shanghai Paper Hunt Club.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.