Day, William, 1823-1908, Turf celebrities I have known , 1891
- Turf celebrities I have known / by William Day ; author of "The Racehorse in training," "Reminiscences of the turn," "The horse, how to breed and rear him," etc., etc.
- London : F.V. White & Co., 31, Southampton Street, Strand, W.C., 1891.
- Physical Description:
- , 290, , 18 pages ( leaf of plates) : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF336.A2 D39 1891Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With a frontispiece portrait of the author.
Printed by Kelly and Co., Gate Street, Lincoln's Inn Fields, W.C. and Middle Mill, Kingston-on-Thames.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary 3/4 red morocco and red cloth. Armorial bookplate of George Gordon Massey.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Biography.Horse racing -- Great Britain.Massey, George Gordon -- Bookplate.
- Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.