Contades, G. de (Gérard), Les courses de chevaux en France (1651-1890) , 1892
- Les courses de chevaux en France (1651-1890) / Comte G. De Contades.
- Paris : Librairie Rouquette, 69, Passage Choiseul, 73, 1892.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, , 154,  pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF335.F7 C66 1893Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title page printed in black and red, with a wood-engraved vignette. Author's name and series statement at head of title.
250 copies printed.
BAC: British Art Center copy is number 201 of 250 copies. Bound in brown cloth. Presentation inscription from Robert J. Lunehill to Ernest R. L ee, May 26, 1924.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- France -- History.Lee, Ernest R. -- Presentation inscription from Robert J. Lunehill, May 26, 1924.Lunehill, Robert J. -- Presentation inscription to Ernest R. Lee, May 26, 1924.Racetracks (Horse racing) -- France -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.