Horses in Shakespeare's England / Anthony Dent.
- London : J.A. Allen, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- x, 170 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 653Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bibliography: p. 169-170.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark brown cloth; gold lettering on spine. Yellow dust jacket; black lettering on spine. Illustrations, plates. Spine height: 10 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- England Livestock: Horses, 1500-1700Horses -- England -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.