Dixon, Sydenham, From Gladiateur to Persimmon;, 1901
- From Gladiateur to Persimmon; turf memoires of thirty years. With illustrations in colours.
- London: Grant Richards, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 304 p. illus.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 675Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 277
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Original smooth calico-texture pale yellowish-green cloth; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold horse and jockey on front cover, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 2 plates of color photolithographs, 1 plate of a color halftone-photoengraving, 1 plate of an uncolored halftone-photoengraving, publisher's ads. Spine height: 9 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- History.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.