British painting : sixteenth to nineteenth century : State Hermitage Museum catalogue / by Elizaveta Renne.
- Additional Title(s):
State Hermitage Museum catalogue
Britanskaia zhivopis' XVI-XIX vekov. English
- [Rev. and expanded ed.]
- St. Petersburg : Hermitage Pub. House ; 2011.
London : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 416 p. : col. ill. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryND461 .D86 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rev. ed. of: Britanskaia zhivopis' XVI-XIX vekov. 2009.
Translated from the Russian by Catherine Phillips
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Gosudarstvennyĭ Ėrmitazh (Russia) -- Catalogs.Painting -- Russia (Federation) -- Saint Petersburg -- Catalogs.Painting, British -- Catalogs.
- The paintings. The Hermitage collection of British painting : a brief history / by Elizaveta Renne
- Catalogue of British paintings
- Military Gallery of 1812. The Military Gallery of 1812 in the Winter Palace / by Elizaveta Renne
- Catalogue of paintings in the Military Gallery of 1812 / by Elizaveta Renne, with Georgy Vilinbakhov
- Appendix I. Genealogical table for related sitters
- Appendix II. Decorations and orders worn by sitters
- Appendix III. Battles and campaigns mentioned in the catalogue