Sir John Gilbert : art and imagination in the Victorian age / edited by Spike Bucklow and Sally Woodcock; with contributions by Mark Bills, Nicola Brown, Kathleen Froyen, Paul Goldman, Vivien Knight, Caroline Oliverm Neil Rhind, Libby Sheldon and Timothy Wilcox.
- Burlington, VT : Lund Humphries, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 264 p. : ill., some col. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G3687125 S5 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by Lund Humphries in association with Guildhall Art Gallery on the occasion of the exhibition ... 29 April--29 August 2011 [at the Gallery in London, England] " P. 
Includes bibliographical references (p. 231) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gilbert, John, Sir, 1817-1897.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir John Gilbert , 2011