Sir John Gilbert , 2011
- Sir John Gilbert : art and imagination in the Victorian age / edited by Spike Bucklow and Sally Woodcock; with contributions by Mark Bills, Nicola Brown, Kathleen Froyen, Paul Goldman, Vivien Knight, Caroline Oliverm Neil Rhind, Libby Sheldon and Timothy Wilcox.
- Burlington, VT : Lund Humphries, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 264 p. : ill., some col. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G3687125 S5 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by Lund Humphries in association with Guildhall Art Gallery on the occasion of the exhibition ... 29 April--29 August 2011 [at the Gallery in London, England] " P. 
Includes bibliographical references (p. 231) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gilbert, John, Sir, 1817-1897.