What is a woman to do? , c2011
- What is a woman to do? : a reader on women, work and art, c. 1830-1890 / Kyriaki Hadjiafxendi and Patricia Zakreski (eds).
- Bern : Peter Lang, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 388 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD6136 W43 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Middle class women -- Employment -- England -- History -- 19th century.Women -- England -- History -- 19th century.Women artists -- England -- History -- 19th century.