Edwards, Lionel, 1878-1966, A Leicestershire sketch book , 1935
- A Leicestershire sketch book / written and illustrated by Lionel Edwards.
- London : Eyre and Spottiswoode ; 1935.
New York : C. Scribners, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 100 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 723Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 423
BAC: British Art Center copy: Linen-texture blue cloth; stamped in gilt on faded spine, top edge gilt. Half-title, title-page, color frontispiece, 8 color plates of halftone-photoengravings, 52 photolithographs in text. Illustrations by the author. Spine height: 12 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Edwards, Lionel, 1878-1966.Fox hunting -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Hunting -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.