The Field book of the horse , 1955
- The Field book of the horse : foreword / by Pat Smythe ; pictures by Nicholas Meyjes, commentary by John Smith-Maxwell.
- London : M. Joseph, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : chiefly ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 812Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes indexes.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown cloth; gold decoration stamped on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Plates. Pictures by Nicholas Meyjes and commentary by John Smith-Maxwell. Spine height: 10 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.