Fisher, Arthur Thomas, Through the stable and saddle-room , 1890
- Through the stable and saddle-room / by Arthur T. Fisher (late 21st Hussars)
- Alternate Title(s):
- Half-title: Through stable and saddle-room
- London : Richard Bentley and Son, Publishers in Ordinary to Her Majesty the Queen, 1890.
Guildford : Billing and Sons, printers
- Physical Description:
- xx, 302 pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF91 .F57 1890Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from foot of page 302.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gold tooled brown cloth. Autograph: S.P. Maryou Wilson.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Care.Stables -- Design and construction.Wilson, S.P. Maryou -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.