The practical horse keeper / by George Fleming, LL.D., F.R.C.V.S. ...
- London : L. Upcott Gill, 170, Strand, W.C., 1890.
London : Printed by Alfred Bradley, 170, Strand, W.C.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 264 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285.3 .F54 1890Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped blue cloth. Binder's ticket: Bound by Smith Bros., Ivy Lane, E.C. Inscribed: Gwen Couper-Johnston from Denny, Melbourne, Australia, May 1st, 1933.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradley, Alfred -- Printer.Couper-Johnston, Gwen -- Presention inscription from Denny, 1933 May 1.Gill, L. Upcott -- Publisher.Horsemanship.Horses -- Care.Smith Bros. -- Bookbinder.
- Wood engravings -- 1890.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.