University of Pennsylvania. Library. Jean Austin DuPont Library, The Fairman Rogers Collection on the horse and equitation , 1975
The Fairman Rogers Collection on the horse and equitation : a history and guide / by Claire Gilbride Fox.
- Philadelphia : Commissioned by the School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania [and] published by the Medical Documentation Service, College of Physicians of Philadelphia, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 177 p.,  leaf of plates ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 842Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition is limited to two hundred copies."
BAC: British Art Center copy: Blue cloth; gold vignette in white on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Inscribed "to Paul Mellon/with admiration/Bob Marshall/April 1987". Edition limited to 200 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship -- Bibliography.Horsemanship -- Early works to 1800 -- Bibliography.Horses -- Bibliography.Horses -- Diseases -- Bibliography.Horses -- Early works to 1800 -- Bibliography.Rogers, Fairman, 1833-1900 -- Library.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.