Gambrill, Richard V. N. (Richard Van Nest), b. 1890, Sporting stables & kennels,, [c1935]
- Sporting stables & kennels, by Richard V.N. Gambrill and James C. Mackenzie; foreword by James W. Appleton, M.F.H.
- New York, Derrydale Press [c1935]
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 139 p. incl. col. front., illus. (incl. plans) plates. 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 876Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Nine hundred and fifty copies ... have been printed."
Bibliography: p. 139.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 424
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal very fine rib-grain red cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold weathervane with coach on front cover. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, erratum slip, 1 plate of a color halftone-photoengraving, 20 plates of collotypes, 113 collotypes in text, 1 line photoengraving on title-page. All collotype plates except the first one are printed on both sides. Number 106 of 950 copies. Spine height: 12 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.