Racing cups 1559 to 1850 : coursing cups / by Sir Walter Gilbey.
- London : Vinton & Co., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 76 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 910Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 304
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal very fine rib-grain yellowish-brown cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping of gold trophy on front cover, all edges gilt, the fore-edge is thumb-notched. Title-page, 29 halftone-photoengravings in text, publisher's ads. Spine height: 8 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Coursing -- Awards -- History.Horse racing -- Awards -- History.
- Gold and silver bells, cups and tankards.
- Racing cups.
- Coursing cups.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.