Gillard, Frank, 1838-1910, The operations of the Quorn Hounds, 1869-1870 , 1982
The operations of the Quorn Hounds, 1869-1870 : the diary of Frank Gillard / edited by Squire de Lisle.
- Wymondham : Sycamore Press, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 237 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 912Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Red leather-grained rexine; blind stamped on front and back covers, gold lettering on front cover and spine, gilt on front and back covers and spine, all edges gilt. Number 76 of 350 copies.
Bibliography: p. 234.
- Subject Terms:
- Quorn Hunt, England -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.