"Centaur," or, The "turn out" : a practical treatise on the (humane) management of horses, either in harness, saddle, or stable : with management of horses, either in harness, saddle, or stable : with hints respecting the harness-room, coach-house, &c. / by E.W. Gough ; member of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Hardwicke and Bogue, 192, Piccadilly, 1878.
Birmington : Printed by Frederick Grew, Moor Street and Albert Street
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285 .G68 1878Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark blue cloth, stamped in gold.
- Subject Terms:
- Grew, Frederick -- Printer.Horsemanship.Horses.
- Wood engravings -- 1878.
Photomechanical prints -- 1878.
Lithographs -- 1878.
Chromolithographs -- 1878.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.