Gallops / by David Gray.
- New York : The Century Company, 1899.
[New York] : The De Vinne Press
- Physical Description:
- , 226 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS3513.R39 G35 1899Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printer's statement from title page verso.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original pictorial red cloth. Signed in manuscript: George E. Earnshaw, fourteenth June, MCM.
- Subject Terms:
- Earnshaw, George E. -- Autograph.Manners and customs -- Fiction.Short stories.Steeplechasing -- Fiction.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1899.
- The parish of St. Thomas Equinus
- Braybrooke's double event steeplechase
- How the fence-breaker's league was "stumped"
- The ride of his life
- The "transfigured pair"
- The popularity of Tompkins
- Chalmer's gold piece
- The Bishop's missionary meeting
- His first race
- Carty Carteret's sister.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.